Malecón, Havana

Photo taken Oct 3rd, 2018 by C A Rollins 
Malecón, Havana
Roadway in Havana, Cuba
The Malecón is a broad esplanade, roadway and seawall which stretches for 8 km along the coast in Havana, Cuba, from the mouth of Havana Harbor in Old Havana, along the north side of the Centro Habana neighborhood, ending in the Vedado neighborhood. Wikipedia


I wanted to give you the feel that you're riding in the car with me. 



I have not edited the video yet so please forgive the wind and my foot at the end.

This video is of the city side. At the end you can see the waves crashing against the seawall. In my other videos you can experience the ride better. Right now it's to big to upload. I will be getting to that shortly.

I do have more videos that I will be editing and posting. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *